- 1 SBP/PBF full life cycle implementation experience as a SAP BI Technical consultant
- 10+ years of SAP Implementation experience
- 5+ public sector experience in US
- SBP/PBF implementation must includes configuring SBP/PBF , PEP, Developing Budget Forms, Creating budget reports.
- BW technical experience including Data Modeling (Info Cubes/Master Data/DSOs and Multi providers), Transformations, BEX Query Designer and Analyzer.
- Expertise in Restricted Key Figures/Calculated Key Figures, Variables, Cell Editor.
- User Exits, ABAP Routines in transformations.
- Integration between BW and BOBJ tools
- BOBJ technical experience including BI Launchpad, Information Design Tool, Integration with BW BEX Queries, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports and Analysis for Office, BOBJ security and BOBJ Administration
- Experience and knowledge in ECC HR and Payroll Process in the areas of Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Payroll and Benefits.
- Comprehensive Understanding of HR Info Types in the areas of PA, OM, PA, Benefits.
- Knowledge of HCM/HR Reporting functionality from a functional perspective
- Experience in SAP NetWeaver and Enterprise Portal technologies
- Portal experience including Set up, Administration & end to end implementation of
- SAP Enterprise Portal, NWDI and NWDS, Java WebDynPro, KM, HTMLB, BSP, Business Packages, UWL, Workflows, SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0/7.0 Visual Composer, Visual Admin, JCA/JCO, SSO, RFC, SAP J2EE Engine, SAP WebAS, development of Work Sets, Pages, iView’s and Reports.
- Experience in installing and configuring Business Packages, SSO integration, User Mapping to backend systems, Portal content management and role management.
E-Mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone = (916)-290-7749