- Utilize technical and domain knowledge to develop and implement effective solutions; provide hands on mentoring to team members through all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile practices.
- Analyze existing systems supporting Quality Business processes and make recommendations for system improvement.
- Work with the stakeholders to gather and organize business requirements
- Define solution options for solving particular business problem
- Translate the high level business requirements to functional design specifications for the development of the business applications
- Work with the development lead/developers to implement the design specified in the functional design specifications
- Conduct user acceptance tests and establish data accuracy prior to production release
- Communicate technical and business topics, as appropriate, in a 360-degree fashion, when required; communicate using written, verbal and/or presentation materials as necessary.
- Collaborate on preparation of training material and delivery of User training.
- Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- 7+ years of total experience and 4+ year of related experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or more SAP modules; Experience with S/4HANA highly preferred.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems in Semiconductor Industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Some exposure to predictive analytics
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with others[FK1] [FK2]
- Eagerness to learn and ability to energize a team
- Soft skills in professional communications - both verbal and written
Thanks & Regards,
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status