SAP BUSINESS FUNCTIONAL ANALYST (PMW-21-0652-W):
Bowhead is seeking an SAP Business Functional Analyst focused primarily in the areas of Finance or Inventory/Supply to support our PEO MLB customer at the Washington Navy Yard.
Essential duties include:
• Evaluates submitted Change Requirements determining fit and gap based on SAP's "out of the box" solution, Command specific business and system process requirements, or as escalated by Command or Enterprise Business Office personnel
• Reviews Emerging Requirement Documents and Business Specification Documents from Requirement Owners for clarity, content, feasibility, and supportability. Can succinctly provide feedback in terms of these elements and grammar.
• Reviews Functional Requirements in terms of applicability to the Change Requirement
• Ascertains the relevance of the 'as-is' vs. 'to be' diagrams in association with the Change Requirement
• Determines applicability of Assumptions, Constraints, and Dependencies regarding the Change Requirement
• When warranted, understands how to research, and identify appropriate regulations and mandates
• Recognizes impacts on current Navy ERP functionality and other Requirements in development through research on previously designed solutions via Navy SharePoint portals, previously written Functional Design Specifications, and the internet to determine applicability to the Change Requirement.
• Recommends funding for the size of the Change Requirement based on scope through understanding of SAP development strategies in terms of configuration, customization, and ABAP code
• Understands a variety of Business Processes from an end-to-end perspective. For example, can describe how MM processes impact FI processes.
• Collaborates and interacts politically with senior leadership and stakeholders
• Understands both traditional Project Management and Agile methodologies
• The candidate must have at least 10 years of Functional SAP experience and a BA/BS degree in related field.
• The candidate must have recent experience working on Navy or other DoD ERP projects.
• The candidate must be highly skilled in written and verbal English and must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software.
• The candidate must be able to prepare and deliver technical briefings on findings.
• The candidate must be capable of working both independently and as a member of a team.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Link to apply: https://bit.ly/3eQyDVv
#LI-JR1 UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)