* U.S. citizenship required
* Bachelor's degree in a related area of study
* Minimum 2-3 years of SAP BW/HANA project experience with hands on development experience
* Minimum 2-3 Years' experience using BOBJ tools with BW, HANA Analytics
* Minimum 8 years total work experience out of college
* Experience in using BW / BOBJ Tools with SAP BW and/or Non SAP Data Sources
* Experience in working with various core SAP modules is highly desirable.
* Understanding of HANA database architecture and how BW works best with HANA
* Proven ability to effectively comprehend industry requirements and configure/enhance the SAP solution to support/satisfy the requirement
* Proven ability to design Performance management/metrics/reporting dashboards.
* 1 - 3 years in a Delivery role for SAP BI/BO project
* 1 - 3 years' experience with client facing consulting engagements
* Extensive experience within technology consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
* Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
* Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of $13.25 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality Capgemini services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini GS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Capgemini GS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.