Job Title: IT Business Intelligence Developer
City: Lake Forest / State: Illinois
As Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you will be responsible for developing data models, analytics and visualization capabilities utilizing SAP Hana and SAP BW and other relevant databases.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, design, build integration and data transfer methods using SAP SLT, BODS and other ETL tools.
- Develop data modeling (extractors, Infocubes, multiproviders, ADSO, Bex queries) and HANA modelling (calculation view, analytics views).
- Develop analytics/ reporting solution using Microsoft power BI, BOBJ (Webi, Lumira, Analysis for Office and Universe development) and other relevant tools. Will be responsible for creating prototypes and reporting wireframes
- Develop Proof of concept and demos for reporting and analytics
- Provide production support and training on analytics tools, and reporting concepts
In this exciting role, you will get to manage multiple analytics projects as well as drive standardization and utilization of analytics in the organization.
You Need to Have:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or a related field
- 5+ years of related professional IT experience
- 2+ years of experience using SAP HANA, Bobj tools, Power BI and/or Tableau
- Strong experience in database management (database modelling, Integration, data quality)
- Moderate experience in Data Science tools (R, Python) and statistical modelling