Title: SAP Business Objects(BOBJ) - Reporting Lead Location: Columbia, SC 29210 (ONLY ON-SITE WORK) Duration: 12 Months
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what’s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
- Over 10 years experience in the design and development of business intelligence applications and reporting solutions using business objects tools and techniques, preferably in SAP environment.
- Over 10 years experience developing complex web intelligence reports, dashboards, crystal reports and advanced excel reports from multi-source business warehouse universes.
- Must possess strong knowledge and expertise in sourcing data from sap business warehouses and non-sap systems.
- Must have extensive knowledge of business objects architecture and components, and the design of complex web intelligence reports and dashboards.
- Must have a strong understanding of business objects architecture and integration with sap and non-sap data sources.
- Must have the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical requirements and ultimately into project deliverables.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of reporting and analytics principles, theories, concepts and techniques including crating reports/dashboards that enhance the user’s experience with sap.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
- Have sound knowledge of business warehouse tools, techniques, structures and connectivity/interaction with business objects.
“Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.”