Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery team. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Develop business object Web Reports and enhance the universe in accordance to clients' requirements.
- Understand business requirements through interacting with data analysts and end-users.
- Facilitate design and develop processes utilizing best standards.
- Develop solutions in accordance to client specifications.
- Resolve complex issues/defects arising in projects execution.
- Implement business objects development and testing.
- Conduct research and analysis to create innovative solutions.
- Setting up the auditing policies, and manage event and alerts related to CMS, Audit and Reporting
- Schedule reporting jobs from Instance Manager
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics) Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years' experience designing and development with SAP Business Objects
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- College Degree or equivalent : B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent),
• Prior experience with Clinical/Provider application/domain