Amick Brown is seeking an SAP Business Objects Consultant for a large complex implementation in the public sector.
Location: 50% Remote and 50% in Fort Belvoir, VA or Columbus, OH or New Cumberland, PA or Richmond, VA.
Duration: 30 months
- Requirements, design, configuration, development, test support and deployment support
- Review functional requirements, performance criteria, and data consumption needs to complete the design of technical components
- Design and development of complex analytical queries, reports and visualizations utilizing the Enterprise Business Objects Suite of tools (e.g., Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence Reports, Lumira Visualizations and OLAP queries).
- Own execution of test activities and address/resolve technical issues to align with business requirements
- Create all documentation as required by the SDLC
- At least 5 years of SAP Business Objects Experience
- Must have deep knowledge of the SAP Business Objects Suite including Webintelligence, Design Studio and Crystal Reports
- Experience with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Experience with Agile SDLC process
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interact with leadership
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Overall technical knowledge with ability to review and provide feedback on support documents
- Should be able to communicate findings, proposals, designs, and analyses as required
- Should be familiar with work intake and change control processes
- ICAgile Certified Professional certification is required
Good to have:
- Experience in the federal government sector preferably the defense sector
- Familiarity with the DLA Enterprise Architecture framework and standards
- Experience with the DLA EBS domain
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance