SAP CM/CO Consultant DC, Washington 20535 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SAP, Cost Management, SAP Controlling, BPR, ERP, DCPS, MilPers, KNPS, Army, GFEBS, Payroll, IDoc
We are working directly with a hiring manager to fill a SAP Cost Management (CM) position supporting SAP requirements and design. Qualified candidates will have expertise with SAP Controlling (CO) financial functional areas and e xpertise working with MM SD and FM to integrate functionality.Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support Business Process Reengineering (BPR) for analysis and redesign of federal payroll and cost management business processes using SAP CO to:
- Manage cost and revenue for cost and activity planning functions assignment and management of overhead allocation functions.
- Manage workflow processes to view actual costs by cost object (cost center internal order, work breakdown structure (WBS) and similar).
- View and manage variances between planned cost and actual costs.
- Generate cost experience and reconciliation reports including DONIBIS, SSR, and custom reports, as needed.
- Support integration with MM, SD, and FM.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Current Secret security clearance.
- 3+ years of experience supporting SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for CO, FI, and FM modules.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is desired, but additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with payroll entitlement systems including Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS) and Military Personnel (MilPers), and Korean National Payroll System (KNPS).
- Experience with federal payroll and cost management and interaction with HR for Army payroll.
- Strong knowledge of cost re-allocations, assessments, and HR processes.
- Experience with release management and configuration for transports and table maintenance.
- Knowledge of Army posting rules, prior experience supporting Army GFEBS is a plus.
- Experience working with custom programs.
- Experience working with Intermediate Document (IDoc) errors and processing technical IDoc errors.
- Availability to work on-site in the Wash, DC metro area. Some telework may be an option.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .