Job Title: SAP Consultant (Native HANA)
Location: Northfield, IL
Job Type: Contract (No OPT-EAD)
This analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing, and reporting solutions. This individual will also create and maintain detailed business requirements, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for our business.
- Responsible for developing complex SQLs and procedures in TIBCO data virtualization
- Responsible for native HANA modeling.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy objects in SAP HANA.
- Performance tune models in SAP HANA and other BI applications.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and creating business requirement documents.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Responsible for data analysis and technical design.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for query performance tuning and ETL (extract, transform, and load) in order to troubleshoot issues.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data. Transform analyses into concrete, actionable recommendations to drive decision-making.
- Participate as a core member of Agile team across all planning, analysis, design, development, and testing activities including participation in all scrum ceremonies
- Solid, hands-on experience developing nativeHANA models.
- Proven experience with ETL tool either BODS, Talend, SSIS, Informatica or DataStage strongly preferred.
- Skilled with data analysis, data visualization and reporting& analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis and performance tuning.
- Business Objects experience a plus.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Ability to test and document end-to-end processes.