Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations. At CGI-Burlington, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
If you are an experienced hands-on in SAP with excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams, we would like to talk to you. You will have an opportunity to work with top fast paced manufacturing company using your skills to ensure more effective operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module solutions
• Collaborate with both functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems)
• Working with the Business users on the application functionality/features
• Proven ability to drive business requirements and solution design
• Able to read and fully understand ABAP and perform debugging and ABAP error analysis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- In depth knowledge of master data and transactional data supporting each step of the Quote to Cash (QTC) with understanding of integration touchpoints with other SAP modules throughout the QTC process : MM, FI, CO, PP modules and cross-module dependencies
- In depth knowledge of SD Org Structure. Extensive experience working with configuring Outputs and Output Determination procedures, Pricing Conditions and Pricing Procedures, Sales Documents, and Item Categories, Available to Promise (ATP)
- Experience working with SD VOFM Routines
- Understanding SAP SD user exits around SD documents creation, documents changes, billing documents creation and changes
- Able to read and fully understand ABAP and perform debugging and ABAP error analysis
- Experience configuring SD Order to Cash supporting the Licensed Software sales is a plus
- Prior experience working with SmartForms or SAP Script is a plus
- Minimum 2 full life-cycle projects designing and implementing SAP QTC solution Functional and Configuration experience in SAP Sales Distribution (SD) modules
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Quote to Cash functional solutions including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution
- Writing of functional/technical specifications for SAP SD Custom Programs and interfaces
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Background in SAP development is a plus
- Prior experience working with SAP systems integrated with 3rd party external applications is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree in a related field
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107K-$130K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
#doubledownBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- SAP ABAP
- SAP Sales & Distribution