Title: SAP Consultant experience with Ariba and S4 HANA
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for SAP Consultant experience with Ariba and S4 HANA. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- SAP S/4 SAP Functional has recently initiated an effort, referred to as the Integrated ERP Program (iERP) to significantly reduce the size and complexity of technical footprint, refocus on differentiating capabilities, and standardize their business processes.
- Current iERP focus is on the transformation of Finance and Direct Procurement.
- This job request is for SAP Functional lead with expertise in ERP implementations for SAP modules MM in Direct Procurement in Automotive / Manufacturing industry
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Fit Gap Analysis, System Testing, Documentation (FDD and TDD) and End User Training. Review and Analyze Business processes.
- Lead and Support of Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and blueprinting sessions.
- Collaborate with Business, IT and Implementation partners to identify ERP scope. Assist with gap analysis of the as is design and development of the to be functional design.
- Analyze integration requirements and work with legacy non-SAP systems.
- Create Use cases, user stories and other requirements documents.
- Support testing on SAP platform. Provide SME expertise in the business processes for source to pay for global design in automotive industry.
- Support data profiling, extraction and cleansing activities for the CRP
- Experience in role required- 7 to 10 years of IT experience.
- 5 to 7 years of functional experience with following SAP modules - MM - Requisitions to Purchase Orders, Directed Tier 2, Subcontracting.
- Experienced in at least 1 full life cycle of S4 HANA and Fiori implementation.
- Experience in hands on and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to provide techno functional specifications and work with ABAP Developer teams.
- Highly motivated team member with good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead collaborative global teams during steady state, post go live and developing strategic solutions
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725.In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name SAP Consultant experience with Ariba and S4 HANA .
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.