Greetings from R-E-S
Title: SAP Consultants - Technical and Functional
Location:All over USA
Duration: Long Term
My Client looking for SAP Consultants with Wide Range skils
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP Finance
- Minimum of 4 year of experience leading workstreams for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 2 years leading SAP Finance related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy SAP
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of client-facing consulting experience in partnering to scope and drive successful SAP delivery
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within one or more of the retail, consumer goods, travel or life sciences industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- The ability to generate and publish SAP Finance related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Agile experience and certification preferred
- Large-scale SAP solution sales experience
- The selected candidate will have expertise with SAP ABAP development. Ability to design, develop, test and release SAP Software. Candidates must have experience with SAP Work Flow, SAP PI, and SAP Enhancement framework.
- The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
SAP FICO Functional
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years of SAP experience implementing FICO, Concur and/or Travel & Expense
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
• Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise.
• An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
• Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements.