Our prestigious direct client is an industry leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They are seeking an experienced SAP Data Services Developer
to support all phases of the SDLC for operations, maintenance, development, and enhancement/discretionary work. Your proficiency with SAP Data Services and experience with PL/SQL and Oracle data modeling to facilitate modifications to ETL jobs is important to your success.
This position is in Alexandria, VA
, and may have Remote work possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
that can pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Provide operation and maintenance support of ETL jobs
- Monitor data loads that run on an established schedule (SAP DS and PL/SQL)
- Resolve issues with failed loads (SAP DS and PL/SQL)
- Maintain ETL scripts using various data file formats from multiple source systems (SAP DS and PL/SQL)
- Resolve ETL and data integrity issues discovered through quality assurance activities (SAP DS and PL/SQL)
- Develop additional load scripts as required (SAP DS and PL/SQL)
- Perform/Assist with regular COTS patches/upgrades
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience with SAP Data Services Development
- 5+ years of Data Modeling techniques and methodologies is preferred
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-DN1 #Di