Position: SAP Designer (PP/PI Module focus!)
Duration: 2+ YEARS WITH EXTENSIONS
Interview: Phone and Video
Job Details :-
Creates solutions (via existing Products or by creating new products) to meet Factory and Labs user groups needs.
- Business users in Factory and Labs area
- Product Manager
- Solution Architect
- Technical Experts
External IT vendors and service providers
- Understands users and formalize their needs with a user centric approach and method
- Designs sustainable solutions from concept to launch, in line with Architecture principles
- Maintains the different Warehouse product knowledge through relevant documentation
Product design and project execution
- Conducts necessary analyses with Key Users that lead to the delivery of the high level functional needs. Formalizes process design with the Business. Conducts necessary Design Thinking workshops.
- Provides detailed specifications.
- Collaborates with the UI designer/ or developer / or technical expert to design the mockup of the product or prototype. Organizes validation loops with the Business and refines specifications based on feedbacks.
- Drives necessary alignments with developers in the building of the solution
- Contributes to the quality of delivered solution through test design and execution , playing the role of QC analyst when necessary (including regression tests)
- Raises defects and ensures resolution
- Facilitates user adoption through organizational procedures and user guide.
- Organizes, prepares, runs/supports UAT, user training, roll-out and handover to Application Support.
- Analyzes and reports risk in product development and project delivery
User research and understanding
- Collaborates with product managers and users to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs
- Creates and maintains user personas, user journey (when applicable) and process maps, user flow diagrams
- Runs necessary interviews, workshops and tests with the users to create, validate or adjust the design
- Creates & maintains a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies
- Proactively proposes relevant product upgrades and adaptations in order to increase User Experience and efficiency
Product specification and documentation
- Create, Update and maintain the documentation of the product, including User Guides and Functional Specification, Graphic design asset
- Supports Product Manager in change request management and follow-up with Application Support Group and in the product backlog definition and refinement
- Ensures consistency of product on the long run following Architecture principles
- Provide expertise on business process, products or data all along innovation process
Contribute in identifying the Minimum Viable Product, in collaboration with the Innovation Product Manager.
Education / Primary Qualification:
Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or business school or design school
- 2+ years SAP experience in SAP PP/PI (Manufacturing for the Process Industry includnig working with Handling Unti Management
- 2+ Years working with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Experience in MM Materials Management and SD Sales and Distribution advantageous
- UX & Analysis Skills (Interview, shadowing, Personas )
- Conception Skills (prototyping, wireframing, data/information modeling )
- Comfortable with UX Design principles
- Facilitation, change management Skills
- Knowledgeable about : Interface technologies - webmethod, web service etc
- Fluent in English. Additional language is a plus
- Empathic, Collaborative/Proactive, Curious, Agile/Adaptive
Deepak Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC |