Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring "SAP ERP Consultant
" for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
SAP ERP Consultant
Mountain View, CA
12 Months with possible extensions
- This resource needs to be in bay area once we go back to the office.
- Candidate should have strong SAP ERP end-to-end lifecycle experience.
- This role does not involve actual development work. It is more of a functional role with technical knowledge, so they can help write CFO org requirements to SAP Technical team.
- Looking for a candidate with SAP ERP End to End lifecycle experience. This role does not involve actual development work. It's more of a functional role with technical knowledge, so they can help write CFO org requirements to the SAP Technical team.
- Gather and document client as-is/to-be business processes by interviewing the business stakeholders.
- Map application functional capabilities to support business processes (Supply chain, Logistics, Finance, Support)
- Define and author functional design specifications, including workflow and validation
- Work with clients to identify and document user acceptance and test criteria
- Perform validation testing activities
- Define software/system technical configuration and enhancement requirements
- Develop and present process and solution design documentation inclusive of training materials
- Support production cut-over and post go-live support activities
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Minimum of 10+ years in consulting services - Entire SAP ERP Suite
- Proven knowledge of Service Contracts,InstallBase/Asset Management, Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory Optimization, Supply planning and Deployment Planning.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics is a must.
- Proficiency in MS office tools or equivalent
- Must be a team player with the ability to communicate on all levels and disciplines
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills - SQL, Business Intelligence Tools or ERP Systems
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is a total talent management solutions company with its presence in 50+ countries. Our creative solution service offerings aim at becoming your one stop destination for hiring talent needs globally.
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
* Founded in 2007
* 100% Minority Owned, Debt Free, Private
* 4100+ consultants globally
* 2550 consultants placed in the US
* 750+ team of in-house staffing team
* 30+ sales offices in the US, and 50+ Offices globally
* Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
1. 2020 Fast 100 Asian American Businesses by the US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation (USPAACC 2019)
2. 2019 & 2018 Ranked 21st Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts
3. 2019 & 2018 Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (Ranked (9th and 27th ).
4. 2019 Top 100 Fastest companies to grow in Dallas by Dallas Business Journal.
5. INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row.
6. America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
7. 2019 Dallas Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal
8. 2019 Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq
9. 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
10. 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
11. 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
12. 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)