• Work on Configuring new features for PP/QM/EWM Area.
• Understand and evaluate business requirements, identify the changes to the global template and translate them into functional specification and technical design.
• Identification and definition of functional requirements, including security, performance, support and audit/compliance.
• 2 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Must possess excellent communication skills, Business analysis
• Exposure in understanding and gathering Business rules, Business requirements from end users.
• Identify and escalate program issues / risks, as needed.
Qualifications: Please list the must have skills.
• Demonstrable end-to-end business process knowledge in PP/QM integarted with EWM.
• Should have solid cogifuration idea about order type, batch detemination, batch derivation, classification, requirements, WM configuration.
• The candidate should have experience and knowledge of EWM functions and configurations for PP/QM
• Configuration knowledge in SAP PP/QM/EWM Master Data, Storage configuration, stock type etc.
• Configuration and idea on subcon processes, related goods movements.
• Configuration and solutions on physical inventory
• Knowledge on handling integrations with other SAP Teams (FICO/SD/MM/EWM/ICO),
• In addition the candidate will implement standard product classification requirements and tailor it as defined to business requirements.
• The candidate should have experience in quality management – integration with EWM for final,incoming,inprocess inspection, certificate and related configs
• The candidate should have experience in interface issues, idocs,EDI, RFC
• Expertise in handling interfaces with various systems (both internal and external to the organization) like Sterling integrator, Web methods etc
• Expertise in handling requirements from different customs offices around the world, especially for the US, Netherlands, Germany, and Ireland.
• Exposure of handling IDocs (EDI), documentation (in Solution Manager), testing (HPALM).
Years of Experience Required
• Need at least 6+ years in PP/QM/EWM with knowledge of integration of SAP EWM with SAP ECC.
• Need to also have an understanding and working knowledge of PM,DMS,PLM
• Should have done configuration and implementation work on SAP PP/QM systems.