Position – SAP EWM Consultant
Location – Southfield, MI (Remote till COVID 19)
Type – Contract
Experience in SAP EWM and at least 2 full cycle EWM implementation experience.
· Strong exposure of SAP EWM Outbound, Inbound and Internal processes with VAS, Wave Management, Physical Inventory, and Posting Changes.
· Experience in creation of Master Data i.e. Packaging Specifications, Warehouse Organizational Structure, Settings for Handling Units etc. Must have experience in EWM-ERP Master Data integration via Core Interfaces.
· Must have sound knowledge and experience in configuring/modifying Post Processing Framework in SAP EWM.
· Must have Experience in direct goods receipt and deconsolidation, good issue process, put away and picking strategies, and Kitting.
· Should have good knowledge on warehouse order creation rules.
· Strong exposure with Radio Frequency (Mobile data entry) functionalities.
· Proficient in implementing Labor Management, Cartonization planning, Transportation unit, slotting and rearrangement and Yard management
· Proficient experience in interface development (RFC/ALE/IDoc/Web Services).
· Should have good exposure for the shipping the products through carriers by connecting with external system.
· Should have good experience in ABAP debugging, EWM BADI’s, and Smart forms.
· Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Knowledge about system enhancements and creation of functional specification design documents.
Thanks & Regards,
Desk :- 7037-22-8413