SAP Experts VA, Arlington 20024 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SAP, GFEBS, Army, ERP, Finance, Asset Management System, FI/FM
We are recruiting for SAP Experts to work in support of the Army General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) program for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. The SAP team is supporting accounting and asset management systems to standardize business processes and transactional input across the Army. Location:
The work is based in Arlington, VA with options for a partial telework schedule from a remote U.S. location with regular travel to the DC Metro area.
Schedule/Location changes vary due to COVID-19 restrictions. Qualified candidates will have:
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (may consider additional years of experience in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years of experience in SAP
- Working Knowledge of SAP in one or more of the following: FI/FM, CM, SC, RM, PP&E
- Knowledge and experience with Army GFEBS is a plus
- 5+ years of experience supporting federal government finance programs
- 5+ years of facilitation, training, coaching, or mentoring experience in SAP is desired
- Ability to support on-site work in the Washington, DC metro area a minimum of one week per month
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .