Title: Sr. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6-12 Month(Contract to Hire)
Interview Process: Phone and Face to Face
Shift: Monday –Friday 9:00 to 5:00 (37.5 hr a week)
- Identify requirements for a voucher management system using surveys, interviews, document analysis, site visits, task and workflow analysis and requirements workshops.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish individual user/agency requests from the underlying true needs in order to understand the feasibility of different approaches to centrally collecting data on the administration of State Rental Assistance programs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external (Administering Agencies) and internal stakeholders (BRA management, DHCD IT, Legal, Admin and Finance) to analyze information needs and functional requirements and to inform timelines, budget projections, etc.
- He/she has demonstrated experience evaluating and improving workflow protocols around data collection and analysis and advanced proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- The ideal candidate has experience using business intelligence software such as Tableau, SPSS, SAS or Microsoft BI and analytics and is familiar with SQL, and the methods and techniques of statistics.
- Lastly, he/she has excellent communication skills, demonstrated expertise working independently and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as demonstrated experience managing multiple stakeholders and building consensus amongst groups with differing opinions.
- Work closely with BRA Director, DHCD IT staff and DHCD Procurement Manager to develop system requirements and specifications and all necessary documents in order to post a procurement soliciting.
- 8-10+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operation requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated professionalism and the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders including front-end users, managers and senior leaders.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Tableau, SPSS, SAS or Microsoft BI and analytics.
- Working familiarity with SQL.
- Experience evaluating and improving workflow protocols around data collection and analysis
- Experience designing database reports.
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate lateral leadership.
- Ability to work independently.
Talent Acquisition Executive