We are currently seeking a SAP FICO consultant to lead an S/4 HANA rollout for our client's largest US businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and explain FICO functionality to end users.
- Business process design.
- Create functional specs.
- Configure the technical solution within the SAP FICO and related modules.
- Creating test scripts and test cases for unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Unit test and integration testing.
- Documentation of the FICO solution.
- Post go live support.
- Knowledge Transfer to client internal staff.
Find below the required/desired education, experience, skillset and attributes of an appropriate candidate:
- 8+ years of experience.
- SAP S4 experience, version 1809 or 1909.
- Fiori experience.
- Integration with other modules including COPA.
- Asset Accounting knowledge/experience.
- Internal Orders knowledge/experience.
- Table/field level detailed knowledge.
- Dairy experience preferred not required.
- Hands on configuration experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and explain functionality to end users.