*** Excellent Full Time Job Opportunity with excellent benefits ***
*** NO 3rd parties or 3rd party candidates ***
*** Only authorized to work for any employer will be considered - No H1B visas please as there's no sponsorship available ***
*** Only local to New Jersey candidates will be considered ***
Direct client is looking for SAP Finance Functional / Analytics
- Implement SAP S/4 Finance functionality by integrating S/4 Hana (Business Suite) with Oracle and Legacy systems
- Help guide the development of a successful implementation roadmap, outline the value of the SAP S/4 platform and support the design of the Finance and related processes.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP S/4 Finance and landscape to enhance business functionality and overall performance
- Participate in design and implementation of overall Finance solutions including master data, Finance Planning and Controlling, Asset Accounting, Material Ledger, Treasury, Taxes, Pricing, Financial Reporting and other related functionality
- Proactively assist in the development of a 3 to 5 year strategic roadmap encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Drive the conceptual work and provide recommendations around overall S/4 Hana Finance and system architecture as well as implementation roadmap to support business requirements
- Partner with the business to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables on:
- Finance operating model and finance transformation
- Strategic planning, financial planning, budgeting and reporting
- Corporate treasury and cash management
- Effective financial control, reporting and consolidation
- Shared services finance and transactional efficiencies
- Costing and Cost Optimization Opportunities
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions within IT, with Business and external SMEs
- Analyze and map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy needs.
- Assist in the development of the overall project plan as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with the business for troubleshooting and resolution
- Responsible for all S/4 Finance configuration and integration with other downstream and legacy systems and data warehouses
- Implement, customize and test solutions and develop specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed
- Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure desired business outcomes are met.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and support once live
- Drive business value and ultimately successful outcomes by helping the business understand how best to leverage, implement and sustain the solution
- Provide thought leadership and resolve complex issues in escalated projects.
- Minimum of 10 years SAP Finance implementation experience with focus on Retail Industry.
- Significant experience in working with S/4 Finance and ECC FI/CO analysis including configuration and integration with Oracle EBS
- Experience with cross-functional Integration with Sales & Distribution, Procure to Pay and Inventory and Warehouse Management processes strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP Activate/ Agile Methodology, and ABAP development/debugging a plus
- Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP product suite leading or assisting with technical development efforts including:
- Identifying and addressing business needs
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development;
- communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Thought leader in the Retail Industry and deep knowledge of industry best practices.
- Broad Industry /corporate process implementation knowledge across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Developing strategy; as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, internal staff and management, such as presentation slides;; change management plans and/or project plans; workshops and whitepapers; methodologies and tools; policies and procedures; and/or other standard business communications.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor s Degree (Master s degree preferred but not required) in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering or other alternative education in support of requirements.
- Strong knowledge of the Retail Industry business processes.
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level.
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies, data base platform and integration platform.
- First project experience within SAP S/4 Hana Finance required
- Knowledge in the following technical areas are a plus: Integration with Oracle, Fiori and ABAP