*** United States citizenship required per government contract. An active DoD clearance of Public Trust or higher is required to start on the program.
Job Description: SAP Material Management (MM) Functional Analyst for requirements analysis and solution planning for large scale, complex Navy ERP modifications. Support cross-functional teams.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 8 years SAP Experience (as an integrator, not a user, trainer, or manager)
- 5 years DOD SAP ERP experience (Navy experience preferred)
- Experience designing and configuring business processes pertaining to material management and inventory management within the SAP MM module
- Experience with module configuration and analysis of custom SAP application components
- Cross-functional experience working with FI and SD modules to integrate functionality
- Experience assisting with the interface designs and APIs required to communicate with external vendors.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Detail, deadline, and teamwork oriented
Desired Additional Experience:
- Knowledge of Treasury G-invoicing desired but not required
- SAP MM certification
Minimum Education: Possesses a BA/BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or additional equivalent experience directly related to the functional/technical responsibilities of the position.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA. Local candidates preferred; travelers considered w/expenses reimbursed.
Estimated Start Date: 12/09/2019 - 1/6/2020
Period of Performance: 8/1/2019 – 8/31/2022 (extensions likely)