Our client has recently been awarded a multi-year contract opportunity on a Cobol to SAP Modernization Project for a critical branch of the Federal Government. They are looking for an SAP Functional Analyst - Enterprise Asset Management - MRO
to work REMOTE on this project. In this role, you will be responsible for leading requirements validation, workshops, development of functional design, and design functional and UAT test scripts. Interviews are expected to take place in early summer, with work starting after August 1.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background check. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Strong skills in the following areas:
- Configuration in Equipment master, Task Lists, BOM, Serial numbers, Work center, Warranty, Service Notification, Service orders, Service Contract
- 3+ years of team lead experience
- Overall knowledge of SAP Logistics modules and their integration with SD, Finance, Controlling and BW
- Consulting experience out of service or complex manufacturing industry
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Knowledge of service costing and billing, variant configuration, ippE (MPL). Service Process background: In-house-, Field Service Repair process
- Integration with other modules of SAP experience
- S4 Hana, DoD, Agile experience
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JK1