Kforce has a client seeking a SAP Functional Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
* Architect, design, develop and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of SAP such as S/4HANA 1809 with focus on AP and AR modules
* Collaborate with business partners and key stakeholders in assisting them achieve their strategic and operational goals leveraging SAP technologies while adhering to the overall One Finance Strategic Roadmap
* Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution
* Participates in the development of cost/benefit analysis
* 5 plus years of experience in IT analyst or consulting position with knowledge and experience relating business requirements to sound functional solutions
* 3 plus years of hands on experience working with SAP Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery (configuration and custom development). 5+ years of experience with SAP FI, Treasury and other related modules a plus
* Detailed knowledge of all the major Finance business processes and associated functionality in the Finance domains: Includes Intercompany relationships, payrun processing, accounts payable invoice postings, treasury bank account reconciliations, etc.
* Strong understanding of GAAP and applying to general accounting theory in daily processes
* Experience working with accounting in foreign currency remeasurements and translations, a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.