Position in a nutshell: This is a long-term W2 contract engagement for an SAP Support Consultant experienced in SAP EWM, who will provide support, troubleshooting, testing, some training. The position will sit in St. Louis, though will start remote due to Covid.
SAP EWM Functional Support Analyst
Location: St. Louis, MO (onsite)
Initial term: 12 months
The SAP Support Analyst will be working in the Super User Network (SUN) Team providing first contact support to end-users for SAP EWM (plus some WM, MM, IM) process questions, requests and support issues, including but not limited to:
- Provide high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email, and or instant messaging.
- Ensures optimal performance and usability for the various systems users and provides root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements
- Research and resolves problems and when necessary works with appropriate technical teams for further assistance. Requests could include:
- How to's
- Tactical workflow changes
- One-on-one ("ad-hoc") training
- Requests for analysis from functional managers
- Communicate to end-users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc.
- Understand SAP Fulfillment and, eventually, the Order-to-Cash & Transportation processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams.
- Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data.
- Function as the business user representative:
- Answer end user questions, research and resolve problems, working with appropriate technical resources, if necessary.
- Analyze data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, and research/troubleshoot problems to determine root cause.
- Must have the ability to walk end-users through resolution for problems over the phone, via e-mail and in person.
- Provide a solution to users along with proper documentation to serve as a training tool for future issues (create documentation when it does not exist)
- Deliver training and participate in testing activities as a member of the Super User Network. Also assist as needed with projects, testing and providing business process understanding.
- Must be able to proactively collaborate with various business areas that impact functional area-related activities.
- Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends and holidays)
The following skills/experience are required (some desired):
- SAP EWM - 2+ years’ experience
- Industry Knowledge of Warehousing (particularly from the food industry)
- WM, MM, IM experience would be ideal.
- Actual end user experience required
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators (Cockpit Data), e.g. the number of open transfer orders, pallets that haven't been confirmed to a bin, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including command of the English language both verbal and written in a business setting)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task successfully
- Patience and the ability to maintain composure and be pleasant under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and driven to produce strong support results day in and day out
- Need to have strong teamwork skills to work well with team members and with 2nd level support teams
- College degree preferred
Thank you for considering this!
Please send your resume directly to Meldan (), or apply through Dice if you prefer.