What impact will you make?
At Krypt we’re changing the way consulting is executed. Combining finesse, expertise, and understanding, our team is solving the most daunting SAP business and system challenges. Our mission is to be the trusted partner in the Supply Chain Execution and Compliance areas. We empower our clients through innovating their business processes. We've also created a very collaborative and easy-going corporate culture, where everyone feels involved and encouraged to make a difference and become a leader. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
As Krypt continues to expand our team, we are looking to hire a skilled SAP GTS Consultant with in-depth subject matter expertise in SAP GTS. In this position, you will be working on all phases of SAP GTS implementation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on all phases of SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) implementation, which includes blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, developing, testing, go-live, user training, and post-production support.
- Requirement gathering for functional enhancement of Compliance, Customs, and Risk Management processes in SAP GTS computer system.
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrating expertise in the technologies covered by the SAP GTS practice.
- Identifying offerings for new SAP GTS services and ideas and assisting with the development of these capabilities.
- Analyzing Trade Compliance and Declarations, data flow, and business process flow.
- Creation of Project Requirement Document (PRD), business process flows solution design flowcharts, etc.
- Provide technical expertise in the development of best practices in the area of SAP GTS computer systems.
- Product and services development to augment or enhance the SAP GTS and interfaced systems.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Multiple SAP GTS implementations experience required.
We are only as successful as the people who work for us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits:
- Career growth
- Learning opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects with famous companies, working on innovative technologies
- Exposure to niche skills in areas of GTS: Compliance, Customs, Risk Management / Trade Preference
- Talented, passionate, and collaborative team - the best experts within the industry
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Sick Leave and Paid Company Holidays
- Company outings
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Different bonus programs and much more