Role: SAP MDG Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDG
- Prepare proof of concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams
- Conducting workshops to capture business requirements for SAP MDG
- Understanding of Master Data Domains like customer/vendor/financials/materials
- Be able to advise the client & project team on the merits and demerits of different solution approaches in sight and recommend the best solution from technical feasibility point of view
- Create an Integration test Plan with for MDG + Data Services Information Steward and ECC backend.
- Gather requirements and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG
- Experience in SAP DQM
- Experience in Master Data Consolidation
- Responsible for process design, configuration and assistance with testing
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements.
- Prepare the Business blueprint document as per the requirement.
- Prepare the functional specifications and ensure delivery of objects as per the timelines.
- Create configuration documents and training documents.
- Configuring SAP MDG solution as per functional specification
- Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments.
- Provide advice and support for the definition of Data Standards across Master Data Objects
Please get back to me if you are available and interested with this position.