*** Full-time with a Fortune 500 company, our direct client; Global leader catering to the daily essentials over the decades, covering entire North America & beyond !!
*****NO WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP'S
Job Title: SAP HANA Basis Tools Administrator (expertised in SAP HANA)
Location: Bellevue Suburbs, WA
Compensation: Base salary + profit sharing plans + benefits + relocation
- Responsible for administration of SAP HANA system integration within an SAP Landscape.
- Role covers HANA Security, HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config, Health Check, and Monitoring.
Required Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications:
- Minimum 7+ Years SAP Basis Administration and will be extensive engaged in activities: - installs support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of SAP systems.
- Strong experience in SAP HANA
- Knowledge and experience with evaluating, install, configure and deploy SAP tools in support of large SAP implementations.
- Experienced with SAP Performance tuning, proficient in SQL, Proven ability to write Bash Shell Scripts.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux and SUSE Operating System.
- Good amount of experience with SAP upgrades including Support Packs and Enhancement Packs.
- Exemplary troubleshooting and ability to drive root cause analysis on incidents and problems.
- Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- SAP HANA Certification.
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager 7.2, SAP TDMS, SAP LaMa, SAP Fiori.
- Deep technical knowledge of the relevant part(s) of the SAP infrastructure and Linux operating environment.
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
- The SAP HANA Basis Administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis component of SAP systems and will assist in the planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms and database.
- Performs the administration and operation of the SAP tools that include but not limited to: SAP Solution Manager, SAP TDMS, EPI-USE, SAP LaMa, SAP ILM, SAP SLT, SAP BODS, SAP SSO.
- Collaborates with Technical SAP Project leads and team members on design and build of the SAP eco-system and infrastructure.
- Serves as technical support for medium to complex problem resolution. Provide technical expertise for resolving escalated system issues. Participate in crisis meetings as necessary.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements within SAP System design and implementation.
- Resolves incidents affecting the operation/availability of global systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes.
- Provides technical upgrades as well as functional and technical enhancements. Troubleshooting and resolution of application and system errors.
- Evaluates, installs, configures, and deploys SAP applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Collaborates with analysts, architects, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
- Installs and configures patches and Support pack upgrades to SAP systems as required.
TO APPLY ONLINE, please respond with updated copy of Resume, Contact Info s & mention your current resident / work status in USA .
Feel free to CALL or EMAIL me anytime for inquiries and/or discussions!
Email: email@example.com | Work: 1-888-671-6649 ext.126 ( eastern time)
Mobile: (724) 227-4404 | www.linkedin.com/in/amitmustafi