SAP HANA DBA VA, Arlington 22202 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SAP, HANA DBA, Cloud, AWS, Azure, SAP Basis, GFEBS
We are recruiting for a SAP HANA Database Administrator (DBA) to work in support of a DoD/Army program maintaining HANA database landscapes. This position will work directly with the SAP Basis teams. Qualified candidates have have experience working with SAP Basis teams and be knowledgeable in Transport Management, Installs, Security, and Alert Management. Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a technical team supporting supporting HANA environment across lifecycle phases including planning, installation, configuration, patching, change management, backup, and recovery planning.
- Provide technical expertise for HANA performance and tuning
- Ensure all HANA systems maintain smooth operations through high-availability and disaster recovery
- Support database troubleshooting and problem solving
- Support application capacity planning
- Support backup and recovery planning
- Support large-scale builds for systems and servers.
- Work closely with SAP Basis team keep abreast of information to maintain and increase knowledge base of SAP Basis support areas
- Other duties, as assigned.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum).
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with SAP HANA database administration in a federal environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- 5+ years of experience with cloud-based solutions (AWS and/or Azure).
- Experience supporting integrated solutions for federal financial processing is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience supporting Army GFEBS or a DoD program is a plus.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .