This is a Full-Time opportunity for well qualified SAP professionals. HCL offers excellent compensation and a very complete benefits package. Please find additional information about our company at https://www.hcltech.com/ .
Local area candidates preferred but we will start this one remote, so any and all well-qualified SAP professionals are welcome to apply!
*Please note that we cannot offer visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.
SAP HCM - Techno Functional
- Must have relevant experience of 4-6 years as an SAP HCM/HR Consultant.
- Must have executed minimum 2-3 end-to-end implementations and good Support projects experience in SAP HCM/HR.
- Experience in ABAP development is required
- Must have good development experience of OM, PA, TM, US Payroll, Benefits, Compensation in SAP HR.
- Should have had experience in US Payroll, ESS/MSS, Schema and PCRs.
- Good Experience in Configuration of BSI Tax engine and tax circles- Configuration of Off cycle payroll and change in supplementary tax calculations.
- Must have experience in configuration for US taxes Federal, State province etc. generation of W2- Configuration of PY FI integration to third party system
- Must have worked on Pre DME and DME process & generating and Bank Interface.
- Excellence in client handling with good communication skills.
- Work experience in XFT, TDMS, Assurance, Everbridge and Total rewards will be an added advantage.
- Troubleshoot and resolve HCM & Payroll problems/ failures and updating ticket logging systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide business application support to customers in line with agreed service levels.