Role: SAP S/4 HANA Data Migration Consultant
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Has led the Data Migration work stream for at least 2 full life cycle implementation programs, at least one of it should be on S/4 and the latest technologies, such as LTMC, BODS, etc.
- Has had experience of working on at least 4-5 End to end Implementation programs, out of which at least 1-2 should be in S/4HANA and allied SAP Products
- At least 10-12 years of experience in SAP, out of which the last 1-2 years should be on S/4 HANA and allied products
- Experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove correctness and completeness of migration tasks
- Good consulting skills are a pre-requisite, with business facing consulting capability
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
- Experience of working in an onshore / offshore model
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Work with the customer’s Data migration lead to align on the plan, dependencies, etc.
- Govern and control the Data migration work stream plan and dependencies
- Implement Data Migration framework as per data migration architecture using SAP Data Services(BODs), Information Steward
- Working with SAP functional and technical consultants analyzing data migration requirements and the make-up of legacy data.
- Designing appropriate data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
- Building, testing, executing and managing data migrations utilizing tools such as SAP LSMW or SAP Data Services (BODs) solutions.
- Preload and post load validation of migration results, handle dropouts and advise on data cleansing requirements.
- Perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support.
- Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
- Extensive experience of data management and migration activities in a SAP environment
- Strong experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services(BODs) and SAP LSMW, Data Migration Cockpit (LTMC) and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- Support Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services(BODs)
- A wide experience across a range of SAP ERP functional areas such as O2C, P2P, PP, R2R, EHS, QM, TM, eWM
Please get back to me if you are available and interested with this position.