|Requisition ID: ||48517 |
|Title: ||Software Developer III - ABAP |
|Division: ||Arthrex, Inc. (US01) |
|Location: ||Ft Myers, FL |
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics.Arthrex is actively seekingan SAP HCM Software Developer III to modify programs & code. Excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science or related Technology discipline will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and support/maintenance of SAP ABAP programs, ABAP-Workflow, Smart Forms & Adobe Forms.
- Responsible for designing and providing solutions for complex problems.
- Build and/or modify ABAP technical specifications and ensure adherence.
- Troubleshoot SAP software problems and perform problem resolution.
- Install, implement and test SAP Notes.
- Create technical requirements and documentation for SAP business specific work streams and with other enterprise applications.
- Analyze ABAP code objects to assist in documenting functional requirements.
- Understand integration patterns and best practices for creating integration ABAP objects.
- Analyze complex business processes and interpret into documented technical solutions.
- Follow SLA/OLA guidelines.
- Ensure development standards and process adherence.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience with SAP ABAP required
- 3 years of at least 2 full life cycle SAP implementations required
- 1 year of experience in SAP WebUI development technologies required
- Experience in User exit enhancements, BADIs and BAPIs
- Experience integrating with external systems
- Additional experience working in muntilple SAP modules such as- SD,MM,PP.
- Experience and knowledge of ITS, barcode and label printing would be plus
- Preferred but not required: Experience with release ECC ERP 6.0 EHP 8 HANA database
- Preferred but not required: Experience with S/4 HANA
- HCM development and configuration experience is preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Preferred/Desirable: Certification in SAP ABAP Development and Implementation methodology.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.