We have a client in the Philadelphia, PA metro. area in need of an E-Commerce Analyst focused on SAP Hybris with experience in implementations as well as support. This is very much a hands-on role with plenty of opportunity to engineer new solutions. This is a world class manufacturing and sales/service organization that prides itself on always being on the cutting-edge technology-wise and that always strives to get the most out of SAP.
(About Sabriel: Ask anyone who has worked with us and they will tell you that we pride ourselves on working very closely with our candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure their skills, experience and abilities are presented as deserved. We understand how important career changes are to your ultimate success, and how competitive the SAP marketplace is, so we always do our best to ensure that your career options are simply exceptional.)
As the Analyst/Configurator for E-Commerce you will:
- Work closely with the sales and marketing departments to understand their business requirements and needs in the e-commerce space so you can create software solutions that address them. This includes facilitating the global e-commerce teams work on the overall corporate template.
- Assist with the various organizational change management issues that result from such impactful projects.
- Perform project input such as assisting with projected ROIs, work estimates, specifications, as well as contribute to overall e-commerce strategy.
- Create applicable documentation, training materials, testing documents and other written items.
- Manage data migration tasks including designing, developing and supporting all relevant migration work. Also, direct the development team as required for this work.
- Perform program/project management activities including managing the project plan, facilitate status meetings, author status reports and other related project documents.
- Support the solution by resolving production issues and the e-commerce efforts in general.
- At least two years of e-commerce experience in e-commerce and/or website development using JAVA
- At least two years of Hybris experience.
- Experience with Solr is very helpful.
- A good understanding of database systems is essential.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, please apply immediately. This is a direct client of ours and we are setting up interviews without delay. Thank you!