Greetings !!!!!! This is Mysha, from Softpath Tech.
Hope this mail finds you in all good prospects..
I have an urgent requirement with one of our Direct clients, please review the job description below. If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include your phone number and best time to reach you. Kindly respond at the earliest. amysh AT softpathtech.com...Thank you.
Please list 5 mandatory "MUST HAVE" skills and experience for this requirement. Please include skills related to technical as well as domain and non-technical skills and experience as applicable to the position.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* At least 6 years of IT and 4-5 years Pega PRPC experience with in-depth hands on experience in Pega 7.x/8.x
* Should be Pega Certified System/Senior System Architect in Pega V7.x or above
* Strong Understanding and experience on Pega Application Packaging, security, rulesets, portal, reports, and other Pega OOTB Tools.
* Must have Strong experience on Using Application servers such as WebSphere/Tomcat, Unix/Linux Server shell scripting for File transfer using NDM/SFTP & Database.
* Experience with Pega Devops tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket and RLM etc for Continuous integration and deployment(CICD)
* Experience to perform Pega Software Upgrades in 7.x/8.x
* Experience with application/platform performance monitoring tools such as PAL, AES and PLA etc.
* Working collaboratively with System Admin teams and Developers located near shore as well as offshore on a daily basis.
* Experience in Source Control, Change/Configuration & Release Management.
Please list 5 "NICE TO HAVE" but not mandatory skills and experience for this requirement
* Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment.