22161 - Prin IT Bus Systems Analyst
Mounds View, MN.
16+ Months Contract.
This potential candidate will perform Business Analysis work as a member of the Concur implementation project team. Responsible for the successful implementation of Concur and its integrations to ERP or other required systems. Analyze business requirements, operational processes, and data relationships/configurations to implement a high quality, robust solution. Communicate and collaborate with business users and global and regional IT counterparts.
- Work under the direction of project managers and act as lead BA on the Concur project.
- Document clear and complete business requirements and guide business partners to the appropriate solutions, including standard functionality or through enhancements to achieve business goals.
- Provide functional knowledge and expertise of systems and data.
- Work to develop solutions to problems. Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- Facilitate projects through the systems development life cycle, including project definition, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release and post-implementation support.
- Drive standardization across businesses of processes and master data.
- Participate in cross-functional process improvement project teams and provide technical and business process knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, etc.).
- Document standard work, playbooks and global design for implementation of systems.
- Consider data and analytics strategy as part of project implementations.
- Ensure proper validation documentation is created for all projects (i.e. Client System Compliance Methodology (MSCM)).
- Ensure that client's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with client's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
- On occasion, provide after-hours support.
- Travel may be required.
- Independently travel to other client locations as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree with 7+ years of experience or Master s Degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Direct experience and ownership of work deliverables for 3+ years with Concur and/or SAP implementations.
- Must understand technical language, specification and requirement writing.
- Experience implementing Concur across multiple global regions
- Strong SAP experience, specifically Finance and Accounts Payable
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Understanding of upstream and downstream processes for Travel and Expense management
- Project management experience
- Understanding of SAP cloud products, including Concur, Ariba and/or Fieldglass
- Process mapping and systemic thinking ability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing environments, learn quickly and share with others
- Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resource, cost, and budget planning and estimation
- Demonstrated follow-through, initiative, attention to details and drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in facilitating small face-to-face group meetings and discussions
- Influence management skills
- Prioritization skills
- Global experience
- Lean manufacturing and six sigma awareness
- Business Analysis or APICS certifications
- General knowledge of system development methodologies
- Proficient use of Microsoft software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Project