Role: Sr SAP Basis Consultant with Hardware Refresh / Migrations/OS upgrade experience
Location: Denver, CO or Dallas ,TX
(Client is looking for only Visa Independent candidates)
- Strong and recent experience in SAP hardware refresh/migration
- Hands-on experience in Hardware migrations/OS upgrade. Resource should have very good hands-on experience migrating the SAP systems to new hardware with OS upgrades and single handedly should perform installations and migrations
- Good experience with working knowledge on SAP migrations , downtime optimized techniques, SUM, Export and Import tools
- Prior experience in Sizing the SAP systems, provide SAP technical architectural inputs and deploying the same.
- Manages 3rd party resources to resolve technical problem for all technology related issues within the technical environments.
- Resolves and/or properly addresses customer requests/incidents regarding software or reporting toolset.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends improvements based on best practices and/or requests from business representatives.
- Responsible for promotion and version management.
- Manages performance and capacity planning.
- Supports project activities by providing technical expertise
- Status reporting, review service metrics (KPIs) & ensure appropriate OLAs/SLAs
- Proactively manage foreseen project risk and plan for remediation/mitigation
- Collaborate with clients independently and work in a multi-vendor environment
- Designs and implements technology solutions including new/emerging technologies
- Leads the planning and analysis activities, and review technical and functional designs
- Investigate and identify problems and user requirements
- Update client tickets/change request status, progress and escalate issues when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications – will be authoring Technical Specs, driving requirements documentation via workshops, so it is important that the candidate knows how to carry him/herself while conducting sessions with small groups of high-level stakeholders
- JAVA Stack Support Pack Upgrades
- Hardware Refresh / Migrations
- Certificates / Authentications (SSO)
- Hands-on SAP Basis configuration/support experience in SAP ECC including Solution Manager, CTS, Charm, SLT and PI
- Responsible for the overall consistency, stability, health and performance of the technical architecture.
- Manages vendor relationship during technical issues and problems resolution where vendor support is required.
- Leads the design and implementation of the solution for the organization.
- Defines roadmaps and implementation plans.
- Plans capacity needs for technical environment and meets with stakeholders to determine ongoing requirements