Role : Junior SAP MDG Functional Consultant
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : Long Term contract
Job Description :
Summary of Job Description:
· Define technical strategy and best practices related to master data governance for upgrades, Ariba integrations, and S/4 Hana Migration.
· Review technical design and development of master data related interfaces, enhancement, load program, report and workflow in MDG, ECC system and SAP Ariba SIPM/SLP
· Provide strategy for integration between different SAP (ECC, MDG, Ariba) and non-SAP systems ensure the integrity of master data
· Create, manage and implement changes using change control process and ensure quality compliance (SOX).
· Prepare proof of concept for new functional requirement and demonstrate to business teams.
· Support data conversion activities during production upgrades and migrations.
· Support performance and process improvement related activities
· Manage technical deliverables across multiple locations.
· Use HPALM for defect tracking and testing
· Use Solution Manager to manage change documents and transports
Roles and Responsibilities
· SAP MDG consultant
· Requirement gathering, system configuration and customization
· Design and involvement in preparing specifications for technical phase
· End to end testing
· Coordinate with client and offshore team
· work through technical, verify and deploy phases
· Application maintenance support (and L3)