SAP MM/PP Business Analyst - Perm Position - Greater Memphis Area
Come join a wonderful team! Our client is seeking a SAP MM/PP Business Analyst that wants to grow with a great organization! This position offers many benefits and growth.
The Business Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, personnel, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. The Business Analyst has responsibility for functional requirements, design, and detailed SAP configuration across multiple modules. The Business Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing business systems to implement new features and functions, correct problems and issues, and enhance current operations. The Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
- Serve as the designated functional expert on SAP Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM) modules used by business.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Prototype new features, functions, modules, and systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, configuration, development, test, and deployment of new features, functions, modules, applications, and enhancements.
- Create system design proposals.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems with three years SAP design, configuration, and/or implementation related experience.
- Or five years SAP design, configuration, and/or implementation related experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities, is qualifying.
- Working knowledge of the integration points between SAP modules.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- SAP architecture with working knowledge of configuration in any of the following modules: SD, PP, MM, FI/CO, WM, and QM, as well as their associated business processes.
- PC operating systems and standard desktop applications.
- Importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- SAP tools: LSMW, SapQuery, Report Painter, Report Writer, Logistic Information Systems, Sapscript, or Smartforms is preferred.
- Employ standard project management approach to accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Communicate the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Conduct research into system issues and products as required.
- Read, interpret and apply the content of technical publications, manuals, and online content.
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Train users in the use of business systems and new and/or changed business processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Work autonomously, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMERFIELD ASSOCIATES, INC. is an award winning and nationally recognized leader in the consulting and recruiting industry. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our employees, and our business. To view more of our opportunities please visit www.summerfield.net