We are actively seeking an experienced SAP WM/MM Consultant for Cleveland, OH. Please review the below details & advise if you have an interest in learning more about this opportunity. We are looking to fill this role ASAP.
SAP MM/WM Implementation
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Should have at least 5 years SAP experience with MM and WM modules.
- Should have worked as lead managing incidents and SR/CRs within agreed SLA with help of offshore team.
- Should have good knowledge of Release Management, Change Management, Problem Management related ITIL process with focus on continuous improvement.
- Hands on experience in SAP MM procurement to pay scenario with SAP Ariba sourcing integration and payment
- Hands on experience in WM business process, cross dock scenarios
- Experience in SAP PP Repetitive and discrete MFG scenarios, Master data, MRP and SAP variant BoM
- Knowledge in SAP WebUI MDG scenarios is preferred
- Knowledge in SAP and non-SAP application integration scenarios (IDoc and XML)
- Experience in end to end SAP custom program development and bug fix
- SAP APO- SNP and demand planning scenarios, process chain and custom development bug fix
- Working knowledge in SAP MII and MES business scenarios is required
- Knowledge of SAP IBP for DP and SNP scenarios is an added advantage
U.S. Citizens and those who are authorised to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Team
Work: (973) 327-7547