Hope you are doing great,
Below is the client requirement Please let me know your interest,
Role: SAP MM EWM TEAM LEAD
Location: Exton, PA
Duration: Full Time
As an SAP S/4HANA Procurement & Materials Management Principal Consultant & Team Lead you will facilitate and support the SAP Materials Management (MM), extended Warehouse Management (eWM) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) solutions residing in SAP S/4HANA as well as SAP Advanced Procurement Supply Chain solutions from SAP (Ariba) to enhance our clients' business functionality and overall performance. This is a key leadership role, requiring deep knowledge and understanding of SAP MM, WM, eWM, MRP, and other functional and technical capabilities, including industry best practices. You will partner with clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope projects and deliverables. Providing comprehensive advice to our clients on long-term and short-term perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommends innovations that will anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders, e.g., Industry 4.0. You will create tactical and strategic roadmaps charting the deployment of SAP Procurement and Inventory Management digital solutions. This position will be a key player in the Exton, PA SAP competency center and on client sites in a growing consulting and application support team. This role will focus on delivering SAP Procure-To-Pay transformation projects in the Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, Wholesale Distribution and Discrete Manufacturing Industries as well as others depending on candidate experience.
- Lead and manage SAP project implementation teams comprising of consulting and client resources at different business units and sites.
- Create and manage complex enterprise-wide project plans and lead activities to manage scope, budget, dependencies, risks and schedules for SAP projects.
- Lead SAP S/4HANA Brownfield Conversions and Greenfield Implementations based on SAP Model Company templates for the Procure-To-Pay workstream
- Consultatively guide client teams through the SAP Readiness Check process and perform detailed Fit/Gap and Design workshops to ready business and IT leaders for S/4HANA transformation.
- Work with site business leaders and global business process owners to define business requirements and use cases for localization
- Design and document solution alternatives that aligns with local business requirements, global template processes, and architectural principles leveraging industry best practices
- Collaborate with members of other Process and IT teams to configure the solution
- Develop functional specifications for configuration and customization which include reports, integrations, conversions, enhancements, forms, workflows and fiori mobility.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements, functional specifications, and use cases to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the knowledge is being transitioned
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for functional, integration, user acceptance and performance testing
- Perform functional acceptance testing execution after development completion
- Ensure the solution built is scalable to high volume, flexible for future enhancements, and upgradable for next generation solutions
- Develop external eminence across the sub-capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Procurement, Inventory Management and Supply Chain
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing SAP Procurement, Inventory Management and Supply Chain and industry expertise, strengthening our collective SAP Supply Chain and industry knowledge and help resolve our clients' most pressing challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of Industry 4.0
- 10+ years of SAP consulting experience in Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, Wholesale Distribution and Discrete Manufacturing.
- 10+ years of SAP MM/WM/eWM/MRP functional proficiency and hands-on configuration with at least 5+ full lifecycle SAP transformation Implementations.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Exton, PA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position requires travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens or authorized to work in the U.S. No sponsorship available.
- Knowledge, understanding and hands-on experience with SAP S/4HANA Procurement, Inventory Management and Supply Chain solutions as well as core business processes and best practices.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, configuring, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at implementing SAP technology-enabled business solutions using SAP Activate and Agile implementation methods including PMI-based Project Management experience.
- Experience creating and sustaining trusted advisor client relationships to develop new opportunities and identify proactive engagement steps to close.
- Must have a demonstrated strong desire to excel and be committed to building eminence.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited institution.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Setup and Use hands-on experience.
- Excellent analytical, logical problem-solving, communication and documentation skills are a must.