SAP Master Data MM Analyst
Long-term Contract (potential for hire)
Location: Irving, Texas
We have an exciting new job opening for an SAP Master Data MM Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company that is number one in its industry and become part of a huge initiative that is integral to the company’s operations and success. The SAP Master Data MM Analyst will develop data migration strategy and standards. He/she will work with process teams to execute strategy. This is primarily a functional role but must have technical understanding of tables and fields. This role will NOT require configuration. This role must understand governance requirements and relationships and ensure all master data information is processed and created accurately. The role will work hand-in-hand with business, SAP Project Team, IT and Global process owners across multiple business lines and with multiple end-to-end process working teams.
- Develop Data Migration strategy and standards. Work with process teams to discuss business rules for data conversions
- Data quality governance for master data through data coordination and integration to ensure efficient processes and consistent data flows to business and stakeholders
- Focusing on Continuous improvement with master data
- Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing, data audits, and data validation
- Strict adherence to master data rules, procedures and governance
- Creation of new master data
- Performs root-cause analysis on master data-related system problems and recommends or executes corrective action
- Collaborates with the SAP support team in the creation and implementation of new or revised designs that affect master data
- Responsible for maintaining as well as looking at data and setting it up then analyzing how to apply the data to the new system. Analytical skills are required.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Master Data including data quality clean-up
- Must have MM experience
- Must have end-to-end large data migration experience from enterprise organizations
- Worked with legacy Master Data systems
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Functional experience with technical understanding of tables and fields; no configuration
- Must have strong analytics and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP data ecosystem for functional area
- Must function well in a team environment and be able to function productively within an ambiguous work environment
*, Holder, or hold other status that allows you to be employed in the United States on a W2 basis without having to be sponsored by your employer.
**To view all of our open positions, please visit: http://www.alleareconsulting.com/job-openings