NO CORP-CORP/C2C/3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA/OPT/CPT INDEPENDENT.
18+ month contract, potential to extend
Responsible for approving Master Data creates and changes, ensuring that Global Definitions and Guidelines are followed. Will lead some projects that will partner with the other teams to contribute to others. Provide production and testing support for Master Data workflows at the international and Local Master Data levels. Interfaces daily with business functions. Will work as a support analyst to solve production issues and deliver business solutions to users. The individual in this position is.
- 3 + years of experience with SAP Master Data
- Knowledgeable in at least one SAP Master Data area and is familiar with SAP and other IT technologies
- 2-3 years of experience working with shared corporate Master Data
- Strong skills within Microsoft-Office, MS Project, and Access.
- SQL and/or query related skills.
- Experience in management of data quality, cleansing and related services.
- Excellent communication, team contribution, strong technical skills and accountability for the quality of efforts and deliverables.
- Requires excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Work well in a team environment.