This is a St. Louis position that requires the person to work from the St. Louis office Monday through Friday8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The following skill/experience is required:
Knowledgeable and proficient with all SAP Transactions within the below SAP modules:
1. SAP WM Warehouse Management - 3 to 5 years experience
2. Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) 2 to 5years experience
3. Material Management and Inventory Management(MM-IM) - 3 to 5 years experience
Third Party WMS (Cambar) would be a plus
Transportation Management System (TM) would be a plus
SQL (AQT knowledge a plus)
Industry Knowledge of Warehousing (particularly from the food industry)
In-depth functional knowledge of the assigned support processes (e.g. data, roles, and transactions associated with Supply chain end-to-ends)
Actual end user experience required
Understand the Key Performance Indicators (Cockpit Data), e.g. the number of open transfer orders, pallets that haven't been confirmed to a bin, etc.
Ability to comprehend, IT concepts pertaining to SAP and the interface to third party applications (I2, Cambar,EDI, etc.), e.g. IDOC basic content, EWM queues
Knowledge of supply chain process including receiving, warehousing, materials accounting, packaging, and shipping
This resource will be working in the Super User Network(SUN) Team providing first contact (Level 0) support to Nestl Purina end-users for Material-Handling Fulfillment process questions, requests and support issues, including but not limited to:
1. Provide high level of customer service by providing prompt support via telephone, email, and or instant messaging.
Ensures optimal performance and usability for the various systems users and provides root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements
2. Research and resolves problems and when necessary works with appropriate technical teams for further assistance. Requests could include:
- How to's
- Tactical workflow changes
- One-on-one ("ad-hoc") training
- Requests for analysis from functional managers
3. Communicate to end-users and business partners to inform them of problems, solutions, application outages, monthly and year-end reminders, etc.
4. Understand MH Fulfillment and, eventually, the Order-to-Cash & Transportation processes and proactively identify/resolve issues that cross functional teams.
5. Proactively identify business process issues manifested in application data.
6. Function as the business user representative:
Answer end user questions, research and resolve problems, working with appropriate technical resources, if necessary.
Analyze data to identify problems or recommend preventive action, and research/troubleshoot problems to determine root cause.
Must have the ability to walk end-users through resolution for problems over the phone, via e-mail and in person.
Provide a solution to users along with proper documentation to serve as a training tool for future issues (create documentation when it does not exist)
Deliver training and participate in testing activities as a member of the NPPC Super User Network. Also assists needed with projects, testing and providing business process understanding.
Must be able to proactively collaborate with various business areas that impact functional area-related
7. Provide on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotating basis with teammates (evenings, weekends and holidays)
College degree preferred or High School Diploma with3 years of experience