Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP PI/PO Consultant/Sr. Consultant,
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Must be able to integrate business processes across On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid systems using SAP Integration development tools (SAP Integration Suite (Cloud Integration, Enterprise Messaging, etc.) and PI/PO)
- Involved in all phases of the lifecycle, including; proof of concept, blueprinting, mapping, design, configuration, testing, go-live, and O&M support. Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation.
- Person will be responsible for delivering middleware solutions for interfaces between various SAP applications.
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and proposing solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements and leverage pre-delivered content from SAP and other partners to reduce the technical debt and time-to-deploy
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to the continuous development of methods and tools
- May independently own a workstream, reviewing and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
- Develops solutions to client problems through the application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build integrations and interfaces, create plans for Integration and Unit testing
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 3-10 years of SAP Integration (SAP Integration Suite, PI/PO) development experience at a client site/nearshore centers
- Good to have experience on SAP integration using MuleSoft
- Experience building Integration Strategy with on-premise and cloud application systems (IBP, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, C4C, Concur, Workday, Salesforce, etc.)
- Individual must have hands-on experience with strong skills in SAP Integration development along with the capabilities and configuration knowledge in SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite - including SAP API Management, SAP CPI, and SAP PO/PI latest version 7.5 capabilities/configuration
- Expertise in Complex iFlow configuration and complex mapping techniques - Graphical, XSLT Mapping techniques, JAVA and Groovy Scripting
- Proficient in using SAP CPI/PO adapters for B2B, Flat file, JDBC, EDI, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC, Open Connectors etc.
- Project experience or working knowledge of SAP Cloud Extensibility - Cloud Application Programming and Restful ABAP Programming models, In-App and Side-by-side extensions - to integrate SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Essential and Extended edition
- Experience with industry-standard security concepts - OAuth, SSL, and PGP encryption is preferred
- Passion for learning and upskilling on new SAP technologies and demonstrating the capability to internal and external teams
- Communicating effectively with project team members at different technical knowledge levels and diverse geographical locations
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited sponsorship maybe available
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience