Title: SAP PI/PO Technical Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months
The SAP PO/PI Technical Architect will be responsible for working with our customers and trading partners to analyze EDI requirements and implement required interfaces. Duties include the development and testing of EDI maps, the setup and maintenance of AS2 certificates, and production support. The SAP PI/PO Technical Architect will work closely with our Global PO team, the SAP Functional team as well as customers and trading partners. Thispositionreportstoreportsdirectlytothe Manager, SAP Technical team andhasnodirectreports.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
TaskstobeperformedbytheSAP PO/PITechnical Architectwillinclude,butnotlimitedtothefollowing:
- Primary point of contact for all EDI related activities.
- ServesasthetechnicalliaisonbetweenPharmaceutical Clientse-Commerce tradingpartnersandvariousinternal organizations.
- Review functional requirements and develop corresponding technical specifications.
- Perform Implementations using PO/PI tools such as WebServices (SOAP), XML, XSLT, Graphical, HTML and Flat File.
- Convert ANSI X12 to EDI documents to XML using various translators within SAP PO/PI.
- Develop and deploy technical objects as per the design.
- Prepare mapping specifications and creates maps based upon customer’s requirements.
- Performsunitandintegrationtestingtoverifyaccuracyofall new functionality.
- CreatesallthenecessarydocumentationrequiredbyPharmaceutical Clientsvalidationandchangecontrolprocesses.
- Monitors daily transactionsandprocessestoensuretheaccuracyandreliabilityofallrelatedfunctionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP Exchange Infrastructure/PI/PO (PI7.0/7.1/PO7.4).
- Experience in ALE configuration, configuring Partner Profiles, RFC Destinations, Logical Systems.
- Experience with advanced message mapping, Java, XSLT, Graphical and ABAP.
- Experience configuring SAP Trading Partner Management
- Experience with various PI tools such as Web Services, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, RFC, SEEBURGER, SAP R3/PROXY.
- Experience with SAP PO/PI administration.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Repository including runtime, pipeline, and execution environment, monitoring and trace tools.
- Experience with Java coding and scripting.
- Experience with application security technologies and approaches.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager.
- Knowledge of cross functional SAP business processes.
- Good business knowledge and process design skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 10% travel required.
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Associate
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net