NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAP PP/MM Consultant to join our team in Detroit, Michigan (US-MI), United States (US).SAP PP/MM ConsultantJob Responsibilities Include:
- Assist business users with ad-hoc queries and training as needed.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned tickets and support resolution of configuration, testing and documentation.
- Meet with business users to gather business requirements for additional system design/enhancements and preparation of business requirement analysis/user requirement specifications.
- Coordination of activities with business users for proper handshake of issues during user testing as well as during issue resolution.
- Provide support for cross-functional issues involving SD, FI-CO, PP, QM and guide technical team members (ABAP) for issue resolution.
- Meet with business users to evaluate and understand system changes/issue list.
- Documentation of all analysis, recommendations, configurations, enhancements, testing and training efforts
Location & Travel:
- 10 years of work experience in implementation, Production Support, and Enhancement projects for Manufacturing, Automotive, or other Discrete/Repetitive Production Industries.
- Experience configuring Production Planning - MRP, GR Processing, Production Versions, Serial Number Profiles, In House Processing Time, Planning Calendars, both MTS (Make to Stock)/ MTO (Make to Order) Order Processing.
- Experience in PP Variant Configuration Process, Classes, Characteristics and Classification tab of Material Master.
- Experience integrating PP with SD, WM, QM
- Experience with Materials Management Module - Material Master, POs, Inventory Management, GR, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer, New Movement Types, Pricing, Split Valuation and Quota Arrangement.
- Experience with setup of Repetitive Manufacturing Process of Planning Table, REM Confirmation Process, Post Processing Records
- Experience with Bill of Material, Alternate BOM's, Routing, Rate Routings, Work Centers, Capacity Planning, CAPP Calculations.
- Experience with APO CIF Interface, Info cubes, Process Chains, DPP, SNP and PPDS Modules.
- Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP Shop Floor Systems where POs are processed.
- Experience with non-SAP Systems for Master Data, MES Shop Floor System, Financial Records processing.
- Undergraduate degree OR a combination of education and relevant work experience
Candidates must be local to Detroit, MI. On-site presence will be requiredAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.INDAPPSNearest Major Market:
SAP, ERP, Consulting, ABAP, Technology