Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP Functional Consultant you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with Project Delivery. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The SAP Functional expert will document, design, configure, perform unit, integration and regression testing, coordinate user acceptance testing and implement SAP application changes. The functional expert is required to deliver innovative, high quality solutions to RIS & RMD business consumers preferably through configuration rather than custom development. The SAP Functional expert shall have strong test planning, test execution and systems integration experience. This person will adhere to RTX operations standards and methodologies. This position will work as part of an SAP Agile cross functional team.
The list of potential skills that an SAP Functional expert might be required to have can be long and diverse. Candidate must be able to travel to various RTX sites as required to support workshops or Agile planning events.
Knowledgeable background in : Grouping Pegging and Distribution, Financial and Cost Accounting, Earned Value management, Logistics, Production Planning, Material Master, Procurement, Project Systems, SRM. The Team
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
• Supply Chain
• Customer and Sales Operations
• Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics) Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree and eight years applicable experience or equivalent experience in testing SAP applications. Minimum 5+ years SAP experience in the Defense industry.
- Strong functional experience with PP Module
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Experience in test automation tools and capabilities
- Strong understanding and implementation experience using the scaled Agile framework (SAFe) methodology; SAFe 5.0 certification preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficiency with Jira toolset
- Proficiency with SAP Solution Manager release management tool set (ChaRM)
- Experience with Test automation tools and capabilities such as Worksoft Certify or other industry equivalent
- Well organized and ability to perform multiple tasks against schedule in a 100% remote teaming environment. Requires working in a fast-paced team environment and close collaboration with functional and technical team mates
- Available to support off-shift system support, including nights and weekends
- Working knowledge of ITIL or SAP system development methodology
- Working knowledge of the OSS process
- Working knowledge of the ABAP development process
- Familiarity with cyber security and NIST controls that support maintaining the Authorization To Operate (ATO)
- Working knowledge of SAP DIMP in an Aerospace and Defense setting
- Working knowledge of test driven development (TDD)
- Workflow skills desired
- Debugging skills desired
- Travel up to 10% annually