SAP PP QM Sr Systems Analyst $100K - $ DOE + 15% Annual Bonus. 80% of the bonus is based on individual performance
Full-Time Employee. NO C2C. No CTH - Visa applicants considered Temporarily remote
Remote-based position on an interim basis only due to Covid-19 Pandemic. Upon approval of “Return to Office” site guidelines, this role will require the individual to work onsite
* Part of the Digital Factory team within Enterprise Applications
* The primary function of this role is the service delivery and application support handling for our Digital Factory and Manufacturing Operations
The hiring manager likes strong communication skills, very structured and solid debugging skills.
Why you should be interested
* Everyone who talks to my client wants the job there because they’re very bright and articulate people. Good people to learn from - Very smart, open, and easily approachable.
* Everyone I put to work here is still here 7 years later and says the best job I ever had.
* Leader in their industry for 30 years
SKILLS * 6+ years proven hands-on functional experience, including strong configuration skills in at least 2 out of these PP, QM, MM, CO
* Hands-on functional focus on our core SAP ERP (ECC6, Camstar/Siemens MES application and their integration
* REPORTS TO Manager – Enterprise Applications Team
* Configure SAP PP QM MM CO at least 2
* Integration with any MES is a plus. Camstar a big plus.
* Subject Matter Expert/Consulting: Local expert for SAP PP/QM/MM.
* Solution provider: Provides state-of-the-art solutions in order to optimize operations and support business goals.
* Project- and change request implementation
* Provides hands-on expertise for functional and technical activities related to PP, QM, MM, and integration to FI/CO, SD, PS, and PM processes.
* Participate in corporate release planning, project portfolio- and forecasting process.
* Participate in upcoming global S4/Hana implementation project.
* Support daily operations: Manages all aspects of existing SAP setup for our manufacturing operations, including incident- and problem handling, troubleshooting, monitoring, short- and long-term fixes.
* At least 2 full lifecycle implementations and experience supporting midsize operations for at least 2 years
* Strong debugging skills
* Proven ability to read and debug ABAP code and custom SAP enhancements, incl. BADI’s, user-exits, interfaces
* Understanding of middleware and integration concepts, API’s, SAP BAPIs, RFCs, IDOCs, Proxy Objects, SAP PI / PO functions
TO BE CONSIDERED
* Please send WORD Resume only.
* Please look over your resume and be sure the required skills you have are on your resume, preferable under work history. This will assure you of an interview.
* Including the required and plus skills you have will get an immediate response
* Required skills must be evident on your resume
* Indicate how you have the right to work in the U.S. E.g. , , H1, etc
You have to be living in the U.S. or Canada to be considered. If you’re living overseas, please don’t send your resume unless you’re moving back to the U.S. in 30 days.
You’re willing to relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute when the hiring manager wants you onsite.
If you already have a work Visa you will be considered.
Make sure you check your Inbox, Deleted, and Junk folders if necessary within a few hours of sending your resume, for my response.
Please attach a standard WORD resume only with first and last names, phone number, email address, work history, not non-standard, not boxes, not with tables, not with columns, not image, not password, not read-only, not PDF, not HTML.
If you’re only interested in a contract position, please send a Word resume only and indicate you’re only interested in contracting. Please don’t call, I’ll call you when I have a contract you will be interested in.
If you’re a consulting company, please don’t waste my time by sending me your contractor.