Amick Brown is seeking a SAP Performance Tester for performance testing in a complex SAP Landscape in the public sector.
Duration: 1 year – extendable to 5
Location: Reston, VA / Lakewood – CO
Start Date: November 1, 2018
- Performance testing for all SAP Application components in the landscape
- Provide support using and administering automated test tools including HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner
- Develop and execute stress and volume test plans
- Develop and perform automated functional tests to support Integration testing and system stress and volume tests
- Analyze and investigate data integrity issues
- Work with the integration team on the configuration of the test environment
- Develop and perform validations on stress and volume testing results and automated functional testing results
- Develop testing schedules and monitor progress against the schedules
- Report testing progress and results to testing and technical management teams
- Support resolution of stress and volume testing defects
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining automated testing infrastructure.
- Developing and updating stress and volume testing scenarios and business process in-scope to meet the data volumes
- Experience updating and maintaining stress and volume scripts for SAP ECC, BusinessObjects, GRC, Tableau and BW.
- Expertise in HP’s WinRunner, Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), and LoadRunner tools.
- Knowledge of and experience in test data creation and business process testing;
- Knowledge of and experience in testing automation and test scripts creation;
- Experience with deep knowledge of SAP specific stress and volume testing.
- Good communication skills, teamwork and ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Expertise in Compusearch’s federal acquisition software (PRISM) will be good to have
Amick Brown is an SAP Services Partner and provides a full range of consultancy services to support all SAP technology implementations. We offer strategy, blueprints, implementation, integration, upgrades, and post go-live support. We also provide On-Demand Support Services and staffing for single projects through major infrastructure renovation. Additionally, we provide Network, Broadband and Help Desk support in complex environments. Amick Brown has been listed on the San Francisco Business Times list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years in a row.
Amick Brown is always looking for highly skilled professionals to join our growing team. When considering candidates, we take into account your goals and interests as well as your skills, talents, and experience. We know it’s important to be able to advance in any position, which is why we work carefully with you to develop your career plans and then set you up to achieve your goals. We strongly believe that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our employees and consultants, and in return, we hope to give you the opportunity to experience a great career with us.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance